8-step application process: from outreach to active scholarship
1. Outreach (ex. mailer, presentation): Potential applicant receives application materials
2. Applicant completes application and submits it to the T.E.A.C.H. program.
3. T.E.A.C.H. admin enter application into database and pass to a counselor for review.
4. Counselor reviews application to see that it is complete
- Incomplete applications: Counselor contacts applicant, then reviews material once received
- Complete applications: Acceptance Packet printed and passed for final approval
5. Approved packets are returned to the counselor for follow up, then passed to admin for mailing.
6. Contracts and an award letter are mailed to recipient, along with any other applicable documents.
- Examples: Internet Permission Form, Authorization to release academic information, Pre-Authorization Request Form, and Form B
7. Award letters and Form Cs (if applicable) are mailed to sponsor/owner.
8. Recipient and sponsor/owner (if applicable) sign all copies of the contract, returning one copy to T.E.A.C.H.
- If included in recipient’s packet, any additional documents (as listed above) can be returned at this time.